1) dynamic warm-up + 2×4 each arm
2) ring rows: 4×12
clapping push-ups: 4×5 max height
3) 15 amrap
10 ohs (75/55)
10 bar facing burpees
10 front squats
10 hang cleans
– What do you do for a profession?
I’m a Designer (Web/Graphic)
– How did you get involved in CrossFit?
My cousin introduced me to Crossfit. She loves me!
– What was your first WOD/experience like?
I don’t remember. I just remember thinking “What I’m doing here?” and “how can I run away from here?”
– Is this the first CrossFit you’ve worked out at / how long have you been CrossFitting for?
Yes. It’s was my first time, I had never been to a regular gym before either.
I started in September/2014.
– What is your regular class time?
I’m a nomad hahaha
I go to the 9AM – NOON/ 4-5PM depending on my work schedule and the bus schedule.
Maybe now, I will try 7AM and 7PM.
– What are you short-term and long-term CrossFit goals?
Short-term: Still survive the WODS and over all better my health.
Long-term: Be able to still Crossfit when I get back in Brazil and join the next Open.
– How has CrossFit helped you?
It helped me to respect my body.
Improve my mind, I learned how to trust myself.
I’m in the US to learn English, so go to Crossfit Route1 which a fully oriented English ambience, helped me to improve my ears and communicate better (including mimicry).
– What is your biggest accomplishment since starting at RTE 1 (inside or outside the gym)?
Improved my body posture (I think so).
And improved my matchs on Tinder hahaha
– What is your favorite / least favorite WOD/movement?
My favorite: Stretching hahaha (I like wall balls/box jumps too) Least favorite: Pull-ups and jump rope.
– What are your hobbies outside of CrossFit?
I like outside activities like pedaling my bike at the beach.
Try new beers (Boston is great for that).
See the Brazilian soccer club I cheer for play (PALMEIRAS). Unfortunately not live at the stadium since I am here.
To write stuff that I would never publish.
– Fun Fact about yourself?
I cried watching “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial” goodbye scene.
I have never watched that move again just in case, it’s been 12 years…
1) coaches choice
2) bench press: 5×5
barbell bent row: 5×8
3) OTM 16
12 slam balls
3 wall walks
20 mountain climbers
Don’t forget to take your Blonyx before class. Purchase 2 containers of Blonyx and get a free t-shirt.
1) dynamic warm-up
2) CrossFit Total (15 min each)
Back squat, 1 rep
Shoulder Press, 1 rep
Deadlift, 1 rep